Monday, July 18, 2011

How can I lighten my hair?

Ok, so my hair has been through a lot. My hair is naturally black or very very dark brown, last summer I dyed it to a brown color, then I continued to dye it to a more reddish brown color....around january of this year, I dyed it a beautiful red color from Garnier its called R3, its especially made for dark hair but then I dyed it black and I hated it. I went to alot of salons but they said i HAD to strip my hair which i refuse to do.....so I went to sallys and bought "one n only color fix" It worked amazingly but left my hair a suuuper light brown color, so I bought a red color from revlon but it darkened my hair to a dark dark brown with just a hint of red tones. I used the color fix again and I left it on for just a few mins...and dyed it another red color from loreal which ...long story short --- my hair is now a burgundy color... Its definatley not black but its not the red I want... Is there a way to get it a nice auburn color with out bleach? Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment