Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Bestfriend is Madly in love with me!!!?

Ok so me and my boyfriend is going strong , everything is great but now his bestfriend and mine 2 is completely in love with me all of a sudden....His name is garrett and we have so much fun i everyday just as friends are suppose to. But then i would notice he would stare at me everyday at school.And i have an 11th period class with him and he tickles me and when i play being mad at him he is so serious i swear he cant stand when im mad. or upset. But then one day he told me how he felt and then once i told him that I was with jamal and i dont think we can ever go out like that(not in a mean way). He went crazy on me and he started crying right there in the classroom and (we are both freshies in highschool). I dont know what to do and now today he keeps on crying and i feel so bad :( Helllllllllllpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment