Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why is my guy friend acting like this?!?

I'm actually in this same situation with a guy. We're both 19 and he acts the way you're describing Garrett. Our mutual friends tell him to ask me out or make moves and he can't seem to do so until we're alone. Majority of the time they are busy, but who's to say. He could be sitting there reading the texts not knowing the words to say. If your mutual friends have any "influence" on him then it will definitely be hard for him to fully like you. I've been there. lol I've been treated as though I didn't exist in front of the guys friends, but wen we're together (alone I might add) he professes his attraction towards me. I got tired of the back and forth feelings and decided to remain friends. You should definitely sit Garrett down and tell him how you feel. If he's genuine you'll find a common ground and see where this ends up. If he's just following the crowd or listening to his friends (which guys tend to do) you shouldn't waste your precious time. Hope I've helped ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment