Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think my Best Friend is Jealous of my Boyfriend?

Okay So my best friend asked out this dude. And he said no. Then later the boy asks me out and I say yes. She really likes him I can tell and she flirts with him constantly. Ive only been dating him for a day or longer and already A boy wants to fight him because the other boy was mad that hes dating me and everyone wanted us to hug. So after the situation pf the fight they made me hug him. But I was too shy to do it and my best friend kept yelling at me she kept going REALLY closr to him and even my other friend was like "Why are you going so close to _____?" and then my best friend started hugging Him! Later we were texting then she was like "Why are you acting like_____ isnt your bf?" and then later shes like "You like Garrett more than your bf" then I said "No theyre even" then shes like " No you like Garrett more" then i said "No. I like them even its my head so its my lovers." and she doesnt reply. But even my two other bffs think shes jealous. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment