Monday, July 18, 2011

Girls and boys help please! Girl problems?

ok so i was talking to this girl i knew thru a friend we met and hung out but i was attracted to her best friend we started talking and everything was going good . we hang out togther a few times take a little walk introduces me to here friends and everything. on facebook i said i liked her and she said she didnt like me . early i asked her bestfriend the one i meet her thru and she said that the girl did like me . later that night i had football the guys on the team were like getting it in with kennedy ( thats her name) one guy asked if i liked her i said yeah sorta i guess im not to sure yet . the next day i got to her school during break we hung out with her and in friends in a larger group she wouldnt talk to me or look at me . later that day her bestfriend texted my friends saying kennedy ( the girl i like is mad at me) she saidd aparently i was bull shitting her the whole time about liking her and was trying to play her. what do i do or say to make things better? please help .

No comments:

Post a Comment