Sunday, July 10, 2011

Does he have a crush on me?

Ok well I'm the type of girl that no one has a crush on or the type that never gets told. I'm shy an I've never had a boyfriend. Well at school there is this boy, we'll call him Chris. Well yesterday in French, just as the bell went for home time, I was walking out of class and he put his arm on my shoulder and I just walked away and went home :L then today at school, it was fun day so we didn't do anything and I was talking to my friend and she pulled a funny face and I was like whaa wrong?;L and she said Chris is staring at you...and I laughed and changed the subject. In P.E I had no group to go and he shouted over at me, kennedy! Come join my group! I ignored him because the teacher was deciding were to put me. I never really accept if someone has a crush on me. I always think it's a joke or something;L like other day he said to my friend hey Caitlin and then he put the thumbs up at me and said hey hotty. I thought he was joking. He was walking with us the other day to school. He kinda just came up to me and we had a sarcastic convo. It was like hey how are you but in an awkward way. I admit I like him A LOT too. I told my friend it annoys me how he's always popping up out of no where and actually I really like when he pops up because I love to see him..

No comments:

Post a Comment