Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mommies!! I need help! Best answer 10pts!!?

Ok ladies my son Garrett just turned 2 in April...I took him to the doctor last week cause he had a temp of 102 for 2 days, he was grabbing his ears so I for sure thought it was an ear infection and the doctor took a look at his ears and everything was fine, his pediatrician told me that he just had a virus and that it could last for a week...anyhow its been a week tomorrow and he has a wet cough and still getting temperatures throughout the day holding his ears and sticking his hands in his mouth like if it hurts...he has lost a few pounds cause he wont eat anything, I have been able to keep him hydrated with water, juice and milk but he wont eat and if he does it will only be one bite...he has been terrible cranky, waking up every couple of hours through the night crying...and when he lays down for a nap his normal nap time for 1hr max and this past week its been like 3-4 hrs a couple times...I just want him to be his loud playful self...is he cutting his molars? If it isn't his molars then I need to make another appointment with his pediatrician! Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment