Saturday, July 9, 2011

My girlfriend broke up with me and I have 4 different girls pressing their luck. Please help?

Yesterday I got a text from one of my girlfriend's friends saying that she hated me and that she's done. I was heartbroken because I loved her so much and I don't even know what shes mad about. Now after that I started to think that I'm just wasting space in this world and that I needed to free up that space. So I texted my closest friends to say goodbye and then out of the blue, my friend Kennedy replied telling me not to, that she would be heartbroken if I left because she loves me. Idk what stopped me cuz I really wouldn't care if they were sad if I killed myself, I figured theyd just find a replacement. Anyways I replied her back telling her to call me. Well we talked and she told me she's had a crush on me for quite sometime and that she's grown a bond with me and loved me. This meant alot to me because I've never really dealt loved in this world. Well while we were talking, three other girls commented on my changed relationship status on Facebook that they liked me and wanted to date me then they started fighting over me. I haven't talked to them yet but I have Kennedy and im confused what I should do. Idk what it is, kennedy makes me forget about the break up and I kinda start to like her back. However the three girls that want me too are fighting over me nd are all my friends. Idk I'm just really confused right now. Dont insult me or judge me but please, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment