Monday, July 11, 2011

Should I dye my hair?

Ok so I have really light blonde hair. It is not this color naturally I dye it. I like the color but if i do not keep the roots up to date it looks really bad. I have to dye my roots like every 3 weeks or it just looks awful. Right now its summer and I have been swimming a lot and since its dyed it obviously turns green. Even though I use all of the special shampoos to take out chlorine and do all of the treatments. Its beginning to be too much work. I was thinking of dying my hair a dark auburn color but I am afraid that it wont look very good on me and I will ruin my hair trying to get it back to blonde. I need opinions should I dye it or should I keep it? I have blue eyes and a light/medium complexion. Sorry for this being so long. Thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment